Saturday, August 13, 2011

$15 Yankee Candle Coupon!

$15 Yankee Candle Coupon!

I was just going through my email and I found this:


$15 off of $45 Purchase @ Yankee Candle!

Yankee Candle also has a few sales in progress:


Tealight Candles: 2 Boxes for $12!


Autumn Leaves Scent: Buy One Get One 50%

I love Yankee Candles! They smell so good. My favorites are the ones that smell like Cinnamin, Apple, Pumpkin Spice! And these make great gifts!

Check out Yankee Candle for these and their other Awesome sales! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for your comment.
Your feedback is very much appreciated.
-Good Steward Savers!

Canvas People

Blog Page Directory

Coupon.com

Moolala

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®

Amazon

Myblogspark

Blog Search

Giveaway Scout

Ebates

We Use Coupons!!

Inbox Dollars

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP